Reviews for "B7 - Psychosis Pt. 2"

Sweet

i blanked out for a sec while listening, kick ass song :)

Burn7 responds:

LOL That's weird. I wasn't aware that my music could cause seizures/brain hemorrhaging. But I guess that's something to be proud of.

Awsomeness!!!

Makes me feel like i should conquer the world...not a bad idea
loved it, keep it up
-cheers

Burn7 responds:

Maybe you should! When you do, make sure to land me an awesome job as a music composer.

Thanks!

Wow I'm impressed

I noticed that this song was EXTREMELY repetitive. However, you managed to make it really exciting and make it feel as if it WASN'T repetitive AT ALL! Nice editing. Good job man.

Burn7 responds:

Haha yeah, I found this to be ridiculously repetitive. Like... to the point where I didn't want to listen to it any longer. So I did little tricks and things to make it seem as though it wasn't quite as repetitive. Ah well I suppose, I still like how it turned out for the most part.

Epicness

Sounds like an 8-bit remix, but with some added touches in many places.
I'm not saying you remixed this song, but I'm trying to say that this part of the song is pretty damn epic.

Burn7 responds:

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I suppose because it's a blend of 8-bit and not, it could be considered a remix.

Amazing..

I have head phones on and I really listened to this and zoned out into it so much that I knew what the producer of this song was feeling or the feeling he had when he was making this, keep it up! :]

Burn7 responds:

I'm a pretty difficult person to understand I guess, so good luck trying to get in my head through my music :P