Reviews for "Valentine Hugfest"

That was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

You got that right! Brilliant game!!! Although you could have had a little more animation with the walking and whenever you hug somebody they hug you back, and whenevr you hug one of those big guys you hug him and he gives you a smack! All in all though, a FANTASTICO game. :p

Lol thanks!

imo, if the guys did respond at all, they should try to push you off of them :P.

As for the big guys, they already smack you, I guess they're fine too :P.

Thanks for the positive review :).

Very nice

very nice or as Borat would say High five!

LMAO, Borat rocks XD.

Happy February and thanks for the review!

*high-five!*

Thanks!

Thanks for using my music in your flash man, I appreciate it!! Fit's well with the menu. Although I JUST submitted this like two hours ago, lol. Kinda surprised me when it said "Used in 1 Submission". Nice flash, interesting theme, and very good graphics. Hope to see more from you soon.

Jindo responds:

lol yeah I noticed when it was uploaded, I was just looking for music and it seemed to fit xD.

Thanks for the review ;).

Good work Jindo.

Jindo responds:

lol thanks for the review :)!

Very Nice

The music is nicely themed, the graphics are nice, and it has a good difficulty. It's also addicting! Great game!