Reviews for "Valentine Hugfest"

Very nice

very nice or as Borat would say High five!

LMAO, Borat rocks XD.

Happy February and thanks for the review!

*high-five!*

I like it.

It's cute, just in time for Valentines day. :)

lol indeed ^_^.

Thanks for the review!

That was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

You got that right! Brilliant game!!! Although you could have had a little more animation with the walking and whenever you hug somebody they hug you back, and whenevr you hug one of those big guys you hug him and he gives you a smack! All in all though, a FANTASTICO game. :p

Lol thanks!

imo, if the guys did respond at all, they should try to push you off of them :P.

As for the big guys, they already smack you, I guess they're fine too :P.

Thanks for the positive review :).

Good but needs work

It could be more fun. After you hug someone the screen suddenly changes, it shouldstay the same, also the special items don't show up enough, kick it up a notch.

Pretty good though.

Jindo responds:

Trust me, it sucks if it stays the same ;). And the power-ups do show up, just occasionally (otherwise if you kept getting the +hp power-up, you could go on forever without actually dying :P).

thanks for the review :).