Reviews for "Valentine Hugfest"

Needed an upgrade :)

I'm glad you expanded this into a full game. This is one of my favorite games from Firestorm, it definitely needed a blow up to a full game. Nice graphics and gameplay, nice!

-jmtb02

Jindo responds:

lol glad you liked it, I was hoping you'd notice this xD.

cool one

pretty simple, but that was a unique game, and it was pretty cool and appropriate for V-day.

Jindo responds:

Yeah I thought so too, just feel that I could've gotten a better score from it :P.

woot

kinda cheesy, but it was easy and fun...i was the savior :D 1st time for me :D

cool

kinda mushy, but awesome music!

Jindo responds:

lol. Thanks for the review!

Thanks!

Thanks for using my music in your flash man, I appreciate it!! Fit's well with the menu. Although I JUST submitted this like two hours ago, lol. Kinda surprised me when it said "Used in 1 Submission". Nice flash, interesting theme, and very good graphics. Hope to see more from you soon.

Jindo responds:

lol yeah I noticed when it was uploaded, I was just looking for music and it seemed to fit xD.

Thanks for the review ;).