Reviews for "PMD2: Time of Parting"

:'(

this part alway make me go bawww! wonder why the game wasnt popular? just because it a pokemon universe? cmon the story was epic.

Wowzers

Awesome game, awesome song! If dialouge could be skipped the game would be perfect I think. And this was the only game that made me ALMOST get sad when they say goodbye. Maybe do a remix of the Lapras Ride next?

SirCombee responds:

I actually did half of that song a while back. It is a great song and I dont think there are any remixes of it on newgrounds. It is called "Across the Sea of Time" but some people call it "Grovyles Sacrifice" I am currently deciding what I want to remix next so if you want I can finish that piece

maKE MORE

Please make more Mystery Dungeon remixes!

SirCombee responds:

Right after I release my Sonic 2: Hill Top Zone remix i will finish up the song Grovyle's Sacrifice :p I will possibly make it into a medley along with the Primal Dialga fight since they sound quite similar. So don't worry, one is on its way

i remember this

i was all like with tears in my eyes "i cant die, i know i cant, there is more to the game, i only fought half the bosses" yet there the main charitor was, disappearing.

Thank You~!!!

By god's heavenly hand, this is my most favorite part of the whole game!!! I cried tears of sorrow then, and I cried now as well. Thank you for such a fantastic remake~!!!