Reviews for "Le Banana"

Nice

Nice comical turn-around there. I think this would make a good short for the Bytesize mini cartoons! If you haven't heard about it look around on the newgrounds front page news. If you're interested in submitting it you'd have to make it fit the requirements though. 250 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall, 30 FPS, and remove intro and ending credit text. Good luck if you decide to participate!

Made me "OMG LMAO!!1"

Very funny ending.

yummy!!!

that was deliciously yummy!!!!

OMG I KNEW bananas were evil!!!!

Everything was pretty good. I liked how the banana just couldn't wait for the slow old guy. The only negative thing I can think of is that this flash was short, but there isn't like anything really could be added to it, so GOOD FLASH! I loved it.

LOL ROFLMFAO OMFG LOL

LOL OMG OMG OMG I THINK I JUST POOPED MYSELF!!!

screw falling down the stairs that old guy got OWNEEEED!

good flash. very funny and unexpected.

keep it up