For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Le Banana"

ROFFL!!!!

I loved it, I thought he was gonna slip them BAM!

And the fart just sealed it for me, bloody brilliant.

lmaFo

OMFG that kills!! as last person commented was obviously not goin2 slip on it! Very gud! XD

A big cup of LOL!

It wasn't hard to quess that the guy is not gonna slip on the banana, but still it was freaking hilariuos!

Awesome

One of the funniest toons I've seen in a while. Definately worth watching

OMFG THATS THE FING FUNNIEST

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHaahaahahhahhahah hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAQHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAHH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHA HHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA