Reviews for "Sherbert the Cat 3-1"

Great!

Just ignore the last reviewer he's a dick. It's awsome. You should work a bit on the graphics but besides that it's great! ( I like the
part where stawberryclock is owned )
Thank you for uploading this.

Jonimator responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm guessing the last review was abusive and was kicked off. Glad you like it.

PERFECT::::

haha. it was very funny when the box falls in sherbert.haha.thx for submitting my techno in the movie :) i really enjoy the movie.hope to see the next part :):):)

c you soon and have a nice score

ROBO-RIDDICK

Jonimator responds:

Thanks for the review, and music. :)
Next part will hopefully be out soon.

haha death to Strawberry clock.

your package will be arriving.......NOW, hahaha

Jonimator responds:

thanks for the review glad you like it!

Good episode

-Good-
I liked the reflection effectsused on the shiny button thingy aswell on the window in the store. The music was a decent choice. The animation was pretty good also.

-Bad-
One thing I didn't realy like was that when Sherbert's walking, his legs only go back and forth. You could have made a more complex walk cycle.

-Overall-
A good additon

~Review Request Club~

Jonimator responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm working on his wakling for the 4th episode now. Glad you liked it.

i've been gone for a while

not a lot happened but i'm sure that is what part 2 is for. the cat is on cat crack. cute but it didn't make me laugh this time.

let's see if part 2 can get one out of me.