Reviews for "End of Time [B4B]"

Awesome.

Beautiful. I love how you associated the end of summer to the end of time :D

Thanks a lot man!
And yeah hahaha, times going ridiculously slow now that school started.. :\

* * * * * * * * * *

when time ends i wanna listen to this song.
5/5
10/10

Beats4Beets responds:

Hahaha! Thats awesome man, thank you for the review. xD

respect

this may be a little off topic so please don't get mad at me. first of all i love the song, second i'm 14 as well and i would love to figure out what people use to make techno and how it's done. do you know orf any free/ relatively inexpensive programs i could use to get started? again great song and thanks for reading this. :)

Beats4Beets responds:

Hahah, dont worry. Thanks, im glad you liked the song and i use FL Studio 9.. Like most people, since its probably the easyest program to crack and i find its a ridiculously good music software.. Uhm.. Free/inexpensive? Dont know any xD
But if you really want something that.. Actually good, just seach up how to get FL Studio free.. Its really not that hard.. Espcially if you know how to torrent.
So yeah, good luck my friend!

Simply good

I guess this one didnt need much fixing sometimes just a simple beat is a nice change

Beats4Beets responds:

Hahaha simply a good review, thank a lot!

Amazing!

Great song, Wouldn't mind playing it when i throw a rave for my friends some time. Keep up the awesome work!