Reviews for "Things I Hate"

As My Name State's

I agree with the Potenial and NES one. It just pisses me off when teachers say, "You could have done better" when you get a F****** 88% on A Test!

RoobyKillAll responds:

Haha. see, they say that to me when I get a 54%. I probably can do better, I'm just sick of trying and they should leave me alone once and awhile. But 88% works too. lol thanks for the review.

Good.

Pretty funny stuff.

the drawings could use some work but they were still pretty good.

I liked the whole theme of the nimation, good idea.

The voice acting was good, not great but certainly not bad. the music got a little repedative, I was sick of it by the end but it did fit well.

This was pretty good. Good luck with your next animation :)

RoobyKillAll responds:

Yeah. It's hard to pick out ambient music to play throughout the whole movie and not draw too much attention away from the actual cartoon. So naturally that would mean very consistent, repetitive music. Thanks for the review!

ok

wow. When I saw your movies icon, I had a bad feeling about this. But I thought it was really well done. The graphics arn't Castle III, but its passible.

But where this movie shines, is at humour. Great good...

RoobyKillAll responds:

Yeah, I had trouble picking out an icon. The icon sucks I know and hopefully it doesn't bring my movie down. Glad you liked it.

GREAT!!!

Wow this was funny! The stuff that pisses you off pisses me off too! Please make another, this was awesome.

RoobyKillAll responds:

Haha, glad you liked it. Thanks for the review!

Just like a comedian

Except you gave a very helpful visual aid.

RoobyKillAll responds:

That's exactly what I was going for. Thanks!