Reviews for "NGAP Radio"

fav songs: btw i also downloaded theradioand20+

songs!these ones are good take the ids!
72119-pirates of carribean
90532-Rage of the champions
97607-Transcendental Illumanation
53576-Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Great

this is great man, now i can listen to my favorite newgrounds music without downloading it and add it to favourites so i can easy find them back

10/10 for :D

Radio

Not bad for a radio on newgrounds.

awesome

This is a great idea and plus you made it look good by adding good songs and lots of them, great idea

Awesome

Dude, I've used this player a long time, and enjoy it and its simplicity. I would like to see however, if possible, a skinning ability. Also, if you later add this feature, could you see about making the first skin the Robot from the Audio Portal? That'd be kick ass. I've also run into a minor irritation that when I play a song from my favorites list it'll automatically switch to "Play Favs Only" mode. Anywho, keep up the good work.

Oh, I am currently using your downloaded version to listen to every song in the audio portal. I am currently on Track ID #606 out of 100,000+. I'll be busy for a while. Thx for the assistance and time cutter (a lot of songs are missing, so you've saved me from alot of error pages)