Reviews for "Ocean Deep Trailer"

Holy schmokes!

I'm not sure if this piece is meant to have subtle hints of humor, but I think the squid guys were funny!:) Love 'em, and Barshai of course - makes me wanna get red shades meself. Augest has the awesomest expressions, and I love the fact that she's not portrayed as having gigantic assets, it's a real nice change from the other stuff.
Overall, an interesting storyline ( I know you did tons of weesearch on this, Jeevus) and a crazy bunch of characters! Love it! Just a little suggestion though, perhaps the flow of movement could be a little smoother? Pardon my lack of usage of proper animation terms.

meridianisdead responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback piggy!

!!!!!

f**kin' extraordinary! keep up the good work.

meridianisdead responds:

Thanks man I appreciate your ENTHUSIASM!!!!

wow !

That was absulately brilliant !, the graphics and animations were fantastic, amazing stuff !, exellent job. you deserve a 10 and a half for that ! keep it up, we wanna see more ! ....

Agree

vvvvvI agreevvvvv

huh

very nice

thats some smooth animating dawg, i'd like to see more.