Reviews for "BEEBO Part 2"

Bringing the comedy of BEEBO Part 1 to a new level

BEEBO Part 2 takes all the goods of BEEBO Part 1 and works perfectly as a continuation for the already superb first part of the series.

In this part of the series, you get to see more of the special ways that Beebo & Harry interacts in public, and therefore getting to know the main characters of the series better.

Apart from the amazing simplistic classic animation and artwork, great sound effects, excellent narration, original characters and good voice acting from BEEBO Part 1, BEEBO Part 2 brings even better comedy to the viewers whilst maintaining to keep the same style that was loved in the first part of the series.

Love it. Laugh it.
5 / 5, 10 / 10

- Naru

Your lucky your ass died b4 my foot went up it.

ROFL!!!
That is funny. I luv the Walken joke, and the australian section.
I Strangled 4 kangaroos at once.

I love beebo

just as funny as the rest in my opinion! whoever doesnt like beebo doesnt have a good sense of humor. RACISM IS FUNNY!!

lol

awsome

I said it was a face-hugger!

That thing is awesome!