Reviews for "BEEBO Part 2"

That's right Beebo, I

BIT HIS COCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD lol best part

XD LOL

"that mother fucker" it was so funny how that scene happened! It was the way he said that that made me laugh. That's not the only funny scene though, just one that
I wanted to point out.

LONG LIVE BEEBO!!!

ps: during the beginning if you look at the background window of the shop it should read "tasty shit" only it will be backwards. LOL

Hands Down 10!

What could be funnier than Christopher Walkin threatening to shove a phone up some one's ass? I have a feeling I going to find out in the next episode. Excellent work.

AVENGE ME BEEBO!

I couldn't understand that part so I recorded it and increases the speed. Pretty dang funny stuff.

I WANT MY SANDWICH

JAJA.. awesome the slow scene!!, and of course the sandwich :D
5/5