Reviews for "BEEBO Part 2"

but one thing...

beebo is a pussy!!! (Cat)

LOL!!!!

Christopher Walken is cool

Congradulations on having the highest rating animation of 2001! It truly shows that people were able to show off their creativity, even if this was not one of my favorites from 2001. I really like the goofy animation in this as always. At least you did not show Steve Irwin getting killed by an animal which eventually happened to him. The man kind of reminds me of MacGruber now, with talking about taking penises off. I also liked how goofy it was when Beebo turned into a monster and shoved himself down the dundee's throat.

Awesome again!

You've entertained me for the second time! Thanks!

lolz

this is more funny than the first one

Instant Classic!!

Man, I was only 12 when this came out and i thought it was fuckin funny....still is today!