Reviews for "BEEBO Part 2"

sweet

what do u want? i want my sandwic! that was so funny

Great

The no shirt, no shoes, no service thing. Beebo's owner met those requirements, but where the hell are his pants? Funny stuff none the less.

ULTRA COOOL!

LoL!

I watched number 01 on my PSP and i loved it but 02?! WHOAA

Im not watching 03 until im really piffed off.. Gave me a bundle of laughs!1

8/10 ...

You need to work on the Fighting skills and the movement.. not just move the full char like you did with the chef, just his arms and hands!

very good though!

Also dont use people who are dead or be rasist to aussies ;)

Beebo is the greatest piece of shit ever.

Beebo is the greatest pile of shit ever to be molded into the shape of a cat. Nuff said.

Idiot below.

Don't listen to the idiot below, he wouldn't know a good flash if it smacked him in the face. Beebo is a god here on Newgrounds and you will respect his authority. I just wish the author would come back and make more, because we miss him. Beebo is the best.