Reviews for "Tom Fulp Experience"

i didn't think i would like this

but the style and humor was very good! i freakin loved when he poked the slurpy! lol good times. well done.

Funneh!

very nice. little on the short side but it was really well done...Oh!! and funneh!!!!! >=)

Too short :<

That was really random and funny. Make more.

lol

XD 5/5

I dont understand.

Whats it about, a car chase, a cat,a chubby cop, and a big gulp? Perhaps some color would have made it better, but it was over before i really got to understand. Seek to make more, but perhaps make em longer .

TremcladClock responds:

Probably had you read my commentary, you would have known that this is the sequel to an other film. You can't exactly make sense of this one without seeing the other one first.