Reviews for "Tom Fulp Experience"

lol

Well, that was...... interesting. Weird sense of humor, but it was funny! Make something like that, but longer. I can make the same in 2 days. (And I dont have ANY flash sofware) Go PowerPoint!

it was a good flash.

It was a good flash and all i just really didnt like it, ionno i dont like many things that get high ratings on newgrounds but whatever...

TremcladClock responds:

Thank you for this worthless and completely redundant review.

I love this animation style.

And that's why I love this Flash ,in addition to the appearance of Tom Fulp and the dancing kitty (thank you, 4chan or whoever-chan it was where I found the source GIF for the kitty). And the "squad car" animation was too funny, not to mention well-plotted. Your mixture of film noir and Monty Python animation is too awesome! Make moar!

Great animation !

Thas was quite a good one, I realy liked it, thanks for giving me lots of ideas with your animaton, oh and the dancing cat was hilarious !, good Job...

Amazing

A cinematic masterpiece, everything about this movie makes me want to rub my self in fices and dive into a toilet
<33!!