Reviews for "Tom Fulp Experience"

Hahahaha,Awesome!

I loved that music,And i shat myself over laugthing!!
MY GOD MAKE MORE!!

Nice ending?

Fun flash guys. But what really alarms me is how you have so many pics of tom?

Did someone say Tom (Fulp) Goes to the Mayor?

I could've sworn I heard someone say Tom (Fulp) Goes to the Mayor. And I thought the nend was just fine, leave it in

Very Awkward, That's Cool with me

MegaGold's Thoughts

This reminded me of what BBQBeef movies since it has that old filmish look to it, and complete weird nothingness, enjoyable in my case. It seemed very action packed and funny in it's own way. The dancing cat at the end was funny and cute. Good choice of songs given to this movie. I was not sure if the cat was trying to be a copy of the master himself michael jackson. The graphics seemed great for this movie, congrats on getting it on front page.

Good

This hasn't the unified theme that the Bill Murray tribute had - namely, Bill enjoys his slurpee while occasionally doing violent, reckless, super-cool stunts. Instead, it's more of a random collection of incoherent fight scenes and crashes. For that, it's all right, but I didn't give it a five.
Also, I hate, hate, hate "nend". Argh!
I still like the black-and-white style, and the dancing kitten was awesome. Also, car chase+Bill Murray+old lady = good times indeed.

TremcladClock responds:

I asure you, if I knew what in God's name a "nend" was, I'd gladly remove it from this film.