Reviews for "Guide to being review mod"

not like

Not to flame, but that was rubbish. Text was hard to read because it was shaking everywhere, it didn't give any good instructions on how to actually become a mod, too short. Useless

its a joke.

Ghahaha the irony

Review crew pick go figure.

TIHS MEWVIE WAS GEWD AHND I THINKE ET REAKQWIRES NOE EMPROVMENTES

I HAEV RED ADN UDNRESNDAED TEH REWLS 4 REVYEWENG AWN NEUGRAWNDS DAWT CUM

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

me and my friend were just speaking of the irony in that XD

THX U MR CORPSEH I LUV U

Kind of reminds me

Of all the M-Bot messages I get, telling me my reviews have been deleted because I told a popular author that his flash was terrible, or just for no real reason at all.

And yet KW4571CK$13KAA8VS remains able to tell every flash authr that ever makes anything how their flash was "pretty good" and that he "thought it could use some improvement in a few areas," but that "overall he liked it."

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

extreemely well said words of incredible truth and sincerity.

Didn't like it.

If you're going to berate review mods, the most effective way to do this would've been to be on topic and to mention specific cases of how they don't do their job well. That could also have given the film some comedic value. As it was, your, uh, "criticism" can theoretically apply to pretty much any Newgrounds employee with no variation. Some job-specific descriptions would've been nice. The film was obviously meant to rely on the humour factor, and this failed for me.

I must admit that I don't much like review mods either, but for a different reason... and... not one which I'll mention here, I think. Too dangerous.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

oh please, like that will get you anywhere on NG.

Let me tell you something. You know what they have under the review rules? "DO NOT COMPLAIN TO THE MODERATORS ABOUT YOUR BAN."

Now what the hell does that tell ya? I'll tell you what it means, mods don't give a shit if your review deserved it or not. Fuck pointing it out logically, BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS HAD A REVIEW WRONGFULLY DELETED. Period.

Good job sir

The best part of this entire flash would have to be the music from the 20's or so, fantastic. That along with Wade's face of rage whilst his dick is being sucked is pretty rofl inducing as well. The t.v. effect was quite well too. The image right at the end looked pretty neat but I could not really make it out, a bit too rough for me to see I guess. Shame you've been banned for a month or so, uncalled for IMO. The only reasoning for that kind of ban would be for repeat offenders of the extreme variety which you are not. Terrible, terrible news sir.

Overall this is a epic flash of grandiose stature. Instant classic.

I say, top hats and monocles are in order for this one.

-Kisuke

thank you sir, I'm glad you liked it :D

I'll admit to having a nac of being a tidbit abusive, but my good ones are deleted too!