Reviews for "Guide to being review mod"

Strange.......

ooooook kinda funny but verrrrry weird?

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Zendra like to suck dick

complete truth

So true...! The mods are getting mad but it is so cool to see some of them (the dictators) seeing that freedom of speech is against them.

aye :D

Well Done

I loved it. i started to type my opinion on the subject but... worried about the mods... ummm... yeah.... Make more!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

heh, don't blame ya for a second sir

thanks for the review :D

SO FREAKIN TRUE

though i think you should've made it easier to read, or at least keep them there longer. had i hard time reading all the details but it got the message across of course.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thats the most important part! :D

Boring, short, low quality

The flash was really bad. It was way too short and all there is was pretty lame too. The graphics were drawn with apparently no effort as the rest of the animation. I sadly can't express myself on the subject of the flash itself, but the technical part lacked lot of efforts. If you want to pass some message, either make it on the BBS or force yourself a little, at least for those like me who cares a little ...

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

if I made it on the BBS I'd be banned for it.

If I bothered to put effort into it it wouldnt make a difference.