Reviews for "Guide to being review mod"

Brilliant

I was thinking of doing something similar but more drawn out. Yours got striaght to the point that nearly every single review mod is an asshole and finds ways to delete reviews to authors that suck Wade's dick.

I wrote this one review that was very detailed and told about my likes and dislikes of a terrible movie. It got deleted, along with others of the same nature. However, reviews that give all 10s and say, "Wow, great job!" and nothing more stay. It's ridiculous. And I'm pretty sure when writing a review people dont try to watch out for rule 6, paragraph 3, line 2. Then they get their review deleted.

Thank you for standing up for the people who get wonderful reviews deleted.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

not a problem, its my pleasure in fact

you out to make yours too!

awesome!!!!

sir, u r a genius. i hate getting delete notifications in my inbox. and its for like a review i posted 2 years ago!!! fucking slowpokes. GREAT FLASH!

thanks :D

finally someone says it,

i hate my reviews getting deleted,
therefor i voted 5, goodjob

why thank you :o

hmmm...

I bet if I called you a shitfaced dicksucker in this review, it'll stay up, but if I were to give tankmen a 3 and write constructive criticism...GOD FORBID ANYONE HAVE A DISSENTING OPINION!

Mods=nazis

oh and constructive criticism so this doesn't get deleted I liked it but you should have had more graphic depictions of gay sex thanks :)

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

will do next time! and truth be told for your review sir.

Easy lover

she'll get a hold on you.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

she uses mah cock like a stick shift :o