Reviews for "Guide to being review mod"

Good point

The admins allow for too much gray area in deciding which flashes or reviews break their policies. I think that there are more effective ways to deliver your point, but overall I am just glad to see this flash bring attention to the inadequacies in review moderation. At a minimum, I hope the administration will modify various portions of the FAQ to help reviewers understand the difference between abusive and acceptable content in reviews.

well said sir :o

Shit I can relate

Really those reviews written 4 years ago arent fucking hurting anyone or thing. Those flag whore sheeps find everything and review mods decide to delete em all. The worst was on everyone joking said Blank this piece of crap jokingly and sarcastically but the faggots deleted all those reviews. oh M-bot is getting a boner on this review so not to break the etiquette about the flash its very true but the concept has been done many times, It never gets false those. Good sounds and trippy dippy static grafix.

thanks :D

Good job

I have a few delete notifications for reviews I wrote over 5 years ago for obscure portal entries. How do these people find them?!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

A good question indeed! But I believe I have found the answer.

It all starts out when Wade Fulp spreads his magic faggot dust upon the newgrounds servers. This magic faggot dust, made out of Wade Fulps cum and monkey feces, automaticly finds reviews that are old, thoughtful, well written, and/or constructive and marks them with a magic faggot aura. After the review(s) have been marked with his magic faggot aura, he then proceeds to his basement where he keep all his review mod monkeys inside. He then proceeds to have buttsex with the review mod chimpanzees, and then places them on computers to delete all the reviews with his magic faggot aura upon them.

You win the internet

j00 r mah hero.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

I win a pile of encrusted shit

alright!

WOOOHOOO!!!

Finaly!!!! Someone who understands how friggin annoying the mods can be!!! I give you the best of my grades, buddy! Thank you for letting the point out!!!

no problem sir :D