Reviews for "Guide to being review mod"

I laughed, I cried...

I liked this - it made me laugh, THRICE. My only complaint is that it's a bit short, maybe you could lengthen it at a later date? Still, very funny nonetheless.

Perhaps! :o

Thanks for the review :D

Aaaah!

Incredibly powerful movie!

thanks! :D

don't ask me how i came to overall 9 from that but yeah
i've not had a review deleted yet but give me 5 or 6 years and i'll let you know when this one is

nice drawings just a lil hard to read

also your a cool guy, you actually reply to your reviews and the majority of your replys are witty and make me laugh :)

so yeah w00t \m/

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

I love responding to reviews, from thanking good reviews to making fun of the bad :D

Damn, this shit's funny.

And full of truth also.

Which reminds me....

I once made a review for a foamy movie, and it was a low scoring one.
Although is was not abusive, It made all the foamheads mad and they kept flagging my review.

One review mod was nice enough to clear the flags. But soon after that, It was deleted by a not-so-nice review mod. (I don't know why, there was no way it could break the review guidelines.

Now back on topic, this movie was nice, and also funny.
I will now add this to my favs.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

and yes, I agree on that part. There is some faggoty buttfucking mod that deletes every bad Foamy review. I think it's a mod named Zendra. Happens to me all too often XD.

I've never had a review deleted...

But this is pretty funny. I'm not sure what I like more: the movie itself, or your responses to some of the reviews.

Anyway, just pray that a mod that pisses you off gets toxic shock syndrome. (That's what happens when you leave a tampon in too long, for all you 14-year olds out there).

While it's not on the level of the littlefoot series or anything like that, I still feel that this should be frontpaged. Heh... be sure to suck every inch, or Wade will get angry. Lol.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks, glad you liked it :D

frankly, I think they just have sand in thier vaginas