For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Guide to being review mod"

Meh..

Fucking hard to read the text when it jumps around like that. Kinda funny i guess.

zfhadg

not what i expected

not as good as i thought but still slightly humorous.

ok! :o

Wow im not sure id want to be a mod of anytihing!

lol if thats what it takes then... teh funny part of it all is that the review crew must agree with you if they picked this to be their favorit.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

review crew pick is based on the highest review score of the week. Reviewers hate review mods, thats why XD

A definate must for ALL mods to see :D!

cause seriously, i think thats some of their motto's but hey, i guess if it's a livin... Great movie, keep up the good work, and i'm glad it got review pick.

thanks :D

Biased review, but its my right.

And its his right to receive any review he wants - or not. Why does newgrounds get to invade free speech? And can I really become moderator by tossing salad? Both very important questions that need answering. Graphics - text cool, style-its cool, sound-classic rocks, violence - sexually disturbing, interactivity- the ol' in and out, humor - yes sir, overall - wade's asshole virginity.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks! and yes, I certainly agree! the only reviews that should ever be deleted are spam and people giving out links.