Reviews for "Guide to being review mod"

wade is unfair

he even deletes my reviews that aren't mean or didrespectful, lol nice guide

thanks! :o

hey wade...

;)

lol fuck that

sheate

thisll get a ton of flaming responses, i know

This was a poorly done, immature movie. The graphics were only white text and squiggles over a flashing static-like background. It had no humor and no real message. Just one user who cant control themself and review constructively and intelligently whining about getting his reviews deleted and a chorus of similarly immature users whining along with him. The site has rules to try to keep it safe and fun for everybody. A place where artists can work together and people can have fun. It's a democratic system in which the admins and mods only interfere when someone is abusing other users or the system itself. If you don't like the rules, you can leave.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

blah blah blah said the guy with no flash whatsoever

Good Stuff

Awesome flash with the usual "Most NG People Suck" message.
Where the hell did you go, i havent seen anything new from you lately and you havent been given responses to reviews like you usually do.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

been away! unfortunately not working on anything now.. but perhaps the future will tell :D

Good message

I recently had a review deleted just because I noted that the flash was racist and said "kill all n******" at the end. Not a violation of any rule to say that (when it's true), and two people found my review helpful, but some mod got peevish. He deleted at least one other review that noted the flash was racist also.

The quality of this animation is poor and the text disappears too fast to read unless you pause it, but 10/10 for saying something worthwhile.

aye, thanks :D