Reviews for "Guide to being review mod"

holy fuck...

review crew pick! hahahaha that has to be some of the funniest shit i've seen in a LONG time. Wow, the fact that this got review crew pick is just amazing beyond words. Great work, keep it up!!!1

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks, was rather suprised myself :D

Perfect and accurate.

Man I laughed.

The best part is, this could be applied to the other moderators as well.
Just like the whole Sarai incident.
Its always funny how its the people who suck up to the admins the most who get modship. I reckon it wont be long until that "GreenSkullkid" guy gets made mod and fags the bbs/portal up even worse than it already is.

Either way, funny cartoon, truth, good message.
yay.

thank you Zekey, an honor sir. :D

Meat Grinder is the best fucking thing on NG.

Interesting

While I havent ran into any mod problems here on NG, I sure have elsewhere! It seems that as soon as someone becomes a moderator, they get this 1000X ego boost and turn into ******s.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

I'll say, its certainly true.

Woaaahhuuu WHAT THE HELL WAS DAT?!?

I'm torn between pressing 3 or 2, but actually that seemed quite informative and sincere through the fuzzy artness of non-existance. Anywho I didn't know review moderators exist...and perhaps i should be hanged. Anywho I do share your hate for them even though I don't know they exist.

good man.

OK, good stuff, I guess

Nice job at making this. Continue at will.

yes sir