Reviews for "Guide to being review mod"

That easy.

The weird thing is that they delete helpful reviews. It almost feels like M-bot is stocking me....

man this is classic

short sweet and too the point so yea you rock cannabis clock
you might aswell delete this now m-bot u mod fag

Well uh

It's at times kinda difficult to read.

Hehe

Obviously you have some issues with the review mods. I don't really have any beef with them, but still found this moderately amusing. I've had a few of my reviews deleted, but they were old as hell, and I WAS being a dick in them.

I had trouble reading the large page of text you had up at the start, I think it was a mixture of the font, the background flickering and the fact that it was only up for a few seconds, I had to rewatch the entry again to read it all.

Good job though.

Wade likes this one

I was talking to Wade the other day and he says this Flash totally r0x his s0x. Congratulation to you! Excellent and impeccable pictures of Wade too! He laughed!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

tell wade to suck a dick