Reviews for "TheRealShagMan"

so fucking creepy

I can imagine shadman doing something like this so vividly especially calling someone a peice of shit and beckoning them to his basement. I've listened to this like 5 times already it's amazingly funny.

omegared responds:

Thanks. Shaddai's website the 'about me' section has a picture of him drawing some naked chick and giving the thumbs up. I knew that I would someday love to meet him :)

im pretty sure

all the people who didnt vote 5/5 are butthurt by this. hahaha man this is funny as shit

omegared responds:

Some people vote low because they don't get it. Some people think they are voice actor aficionados. And then there are cool people like you and me that enjoy a good laugh.

Thanks for the five, the ten, and the props.

this is LMFAO

ROFLCOPTER

thanks

Dear

My but your voice is charming, I too would be curious about the wonders in Shad's basement. Most likely a small science lab were he creates date rape drugs and a replica of the bathroom from the first saw movie . He he, he's sweet though.

omegared responds:

I bet he just wants to have some tea :)

iv seen his drawings....

yeah meeting him would be pretty bad just like this... hed take his red paintbrushes and stick them up your asss when you went in his basement.

this is probably verry acurate.

omegared responds:

Shad left a review. It's the first one. he says I got it perfect ;)