Reviews for "Phoenix Wrong The Game 2"

duuuude taht was teh best

woah i mean the original blew me away with its insane gameplay and character development, but THIS one was so beautiful it made me cry. i had no idea such excellence could be achieved in a simple flash game.

Sex0r responds:

It cost alot of money to get PW to check all the important details. And to contact the original creators of the game to get full permission was damn expencive too.

So after all this I'm glad you enjoyed it!

That was awesome

That was by far the best flash movie ever. It had everything from dramatic plotlones to awesome graphics. Make more.

Sex0r responds:

Thanks alot. :) My hard work is finally paid off. :')

This isn't a game at all

I'm not sure anyone understands this "game". There's no interactivity at all besides pressing Go! Then after that, the animation just loops over and over and over to the YMCA song. You can't call something a game if there is no interactivity.

The graphics look good for the two characters, but those are typical of Phoenix Wrongs. I can't recommend this to anyone. You may want to re-do this as a movie, add more animations, and use different audio clips just like the original Phoenix Wrongs.

BOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Phoenix Whoops

Heart Touching

It was beautiful, thank you.

Sex0r responds:

It's a pleasure, my sir.

very boring

very boring, the sound is good and the graphics, well not up to par. it may have a good sound be theres no creativity.

IT'S FUCKING AWESOME IN MY OPINION AND MY OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS