Reviews for "Phoenix Wrong The Game 2"

very misleading you are

that wasn't exactly what anybody would call a "game"....while i looked forward to it when it loaded and played you left me very disappointed..however i did like the song that thats about it...

i dont really care

LOL AWSOME

I was kinda disapointed when i found out it wasn't a game, but then i checked the reviews. By far the reviews and the authors response was the greatest part.

Hehe. ;P

not so good

i know i'm no flash artist but all i have to say is this... if you didn't want to be made fun of and wanted people to like your work then put a little bit of effort into it, i know that your opinion matters only to you, but responding with negative words make you to be a sore loser, infact you should take these reviews as a lesson to better your abilities for future making games/flash videos.
i hope to see better work from you in the near future...

lolol

You really do make constructive criticism hard.

Ususally I'm not this harsh with reviews but there really are only two words I can think of to describe you "talentless" and "hack". Right now that the harsness is out of the way time to review

Graphics: Usually I'm ok with sprites (considering I make my own so dissing them would make a massive hypocrit) but you were pretty damn half-assed.

Style: Endless humping..... Nope no style there.

Sound: I didn't like the music. Not much else to say there

Violence: How many times do I have to tell you people. Humping is not violent!!!!!

Interactivity: I recall a click button but thats about it (considering the title states this as a game makes this very disappointing)

Humor: How many times do I have to tell you people. Humping is not funny!!!!!

Overall: Half assed ,talentless and could be made in about five minutes.

Constructive criticism: Better jokes, less humping, less attempts at causing seizures through epilepsy and if your going to make a game make it more interactive please.

Sex0r responds:

It can be if you're raping. :)

LOL