Reviews for "Phoenix Wrong The Game 2"

I LOVE THIS.

I laughed so hard. The music was AMAZING. More please!

its a deal mate

you could have done better

Um, im not much of a submitter myself, but come on, i mean, if you decided to do some more stufflike u did in the first few seconds of this, and not mislead people by calling it a game, i think everyone would have a bit more respect for you.
And dont be all like "i dont need respect" or "piss off!", trust me you dont want to be that guy....

faggot

WoOt WoOty!!!

awsome game dude!!!@!!!!!

i dont get it...
how come this one is.........SO MUCH COOLER THAN THE LAST ONE?????
PEOPLE:
i played this game and....well....there two people in the start.....and 6 people to to unlock...is it possible to unlock that boy that in Phoenix Wrong Triple Take that sings the "Dont cha" song???

GAMEPLAY:
its cool how you solve stuff and sometimes you have to do a song or or....ooorrr??......ZZZzzzZ..z zzZZZ...oops.....as i was saying..you also could like .....throw stuff and make WITC (war in the court)
so....i love that part...

CHEATS.....and STEAHC (steak)(throwable):

how did you make the cheats?, its like...when you beat one guy you get the next guy and/or get a cool item that item could (out of a 99 to 1 chance) a cheat for...really...anything!!

ENDING:

TBLONG (The Biggest Loser On NewGrounds) sonidd1

oh yeh

This is it?

You either had a freakin' 5 people working on this, or you just added their names in for the hell of it. Either way, this is just sad, even for 1 person, not to mention 5 people...

Graphics: Terrible. Sprites were fine, but Phoenix humping von Karma? Who the hell would come up with such a stupid idea?

Style: Again, the looped humping scene. Not very productive, or entertaining.

Sound: Music was ok, though not horrible. Didn't match the flash though, so I gave it a 1.

Violence: Humping is not violent.

Interactivity: At least there was a play button, but nothing else except a loop animation. Considering you called this a game, that's just pathetic.

Humor: I don't see the "funny" in 2 GUYS humping each other.

Overall: This is crap. Do me a favor and redo it, or just stop submitting stuff.

tl;dr