Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Z Ball X"

ummmmmmmm

other wise its a great game but why do you find weed to power up?

KynetiK-27 responds:

Added realism =รพ

OMG

OH MY GOD!! THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

to that guy before me, jedi is only close to the highest rank, if you get to my rank, wastoid, which is the highest rank, then you can use any special move whenever you want! even when the combo is at 0

woot JEDI!!!

BOO YEAH!! i love this game oh btw i got jedi!!

(is that the highest rank???)

Incredible.

This game is one of my favorites on newgrounds, simply because it is so original and the gameplayis very smooth. The sound was ok, but i think you can incorperate sound a bit more into the game, such as before your opponent attacks, there is a warning sound or movement. Also, the controls and gameplay should be ajusted a bit so that the game is more controllable. What I mean by that is, that if you are in the air, dodging your opponent and trying to build up a combo, its really awkward to be searching for the right ability to use. Also, the abilities should be changed a bit too, so that they can be used with other movements. the only one that really works with movements would be the sword, and flying up or down, and using shift then the sword.

Other then that, the game is awesome, and i can't wait until the finished version comes out.