Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Z Ball X"

THIS SUCKED

i realize its a demo but it freaking sucks!
the controls were hard
the gameplay had no fun
besides it looked like u just rushed this!

KynetiK-27 responds:

Another freeloading critic with no flash skill complaining that an engine has greater hand-eye coordination requirements than hes capable of. might i suggest looking up 'relative' in the dictionary...

Hmm... What a load of...

Yeh, like many people have previously stated, good idea but they can't grasp the the gameplay of it, just because it on the homepage, and most people can play it with ease, doesn't give you the right to to be a complete... ARSEHOLE to them saying think like ''may i suggest not breeding'' or '' oh dear you must have learning difficulties'' insults made by cocky, intelligent 12 year old world-wide. If a video games magazine rates a game do they poke fun at it? Yes. Does the developer of the game respond wiv 'Are your parents inbreeders' or something along thos pathetic lines? NO! So please thing about it...
Graphics - 8 - Obviously had a lot of time spend on them.
Style - 10 - Great Idea.
Sound - 3 - The noise when the character is hit gets very annoying.
Violence - 7 - Clean un-gory fighting.
Interactivity - 10 - It's a game.
Humor - 0 - It isnt supposed to be funny.
Overall - 1 - I found it unplayable, does this make me clinically retarded? <--- Retorical question by the way.

^_^

im only an asshole to those who whinge in frustration at one element and decide that the entire game is shit because they simply didnt have the patience the observe and judge something as a whole. Surely an artist understands that its ok when someone looks at their visual diary and say 'i dont like this picture because..' its ok, but when someone looks at a fraction of the first page and goes 'omfg a dbz character, youre fuxxing shite you n00b your art is crap" youve every right to respond. See, you yourself had the patience to work out the game and decide without ignorance that you simplyu didnt enjoy it, i like that, thats a very respectable trait you have there, it is those that lack this
noble trait that provoke the artist. However by attempting to attack me with the same mentality you accuse me of, much of this respect of your intelligence is lost.

TY very much for reviewing

Meh

I thought it was decent. A good idea, just not in the right package. I played it for a while, figured it out, and just didn't enjoy it.

And there is no need for you to be such an asshole to those that don't enjoy your game

^_^

im only an asshole to those who whinge in frustration at one element and decide that the entire game is shit because they simply didnt have the patience the observe and judge something as a whole. Surely an artist understands that its ok when someone looks at their visual diary and say 'i dont like this picture because..' its ok, but when someone looks at a fraction of the first page and goes 'omfg a dbz character, youre fuxxing shite you n00b your art is crap" youve every right to respond. See, you yourself had the patience to work out the game and decide without ignorance that you simplyu didnt enjoy, i like that, thats a very respectable trait you have their, it is those that lack this
noble trait that provoke the artist.

TY very much for reviewing

loved it

I loved this gamecant wait till the full version comes out
I got to level 40 wastoid and 192 combo while fighting the red guy.

FULL VERSION PLEASE!

Great work thus far, I can't wait to see the completed version.

Obviously a storyline and some music are needed, but I'm sure that's on it's way.

I liked how fast you could move, which makes for a very fast paced game, although in addition to a speed increasing button, it would be nice if there was a way to fly around slowly.

The only bugs that I found where that the AI in the training often fell through the ground and freaked out down there until he popped back into the sky.
Also there where some times where I felt like I should have hit the ball but nothing happened, especially when I was moving full speed. So I guess there's a tad of work to be done with the collision detection.

All in all I'm psyched that this is just a BETA and I can't wait to see what the full version will be like. Thanks for the taste but I've gotta soak up all this drool now, lol.