Reviews for "Pandemic"

Guro

Love the game, infecting west europe is hard, have not yet got the whole population but trying.

Like to see a lot more options for the virus upgrade t.ex "transmition via animals to humans" "Genetic to cirten types of humans" etc in your sequal :D.

Wonderific Game

So fun to kill off all the people took me a couple of tries but i found animals help spread the virus to everywhere

GREAT GAME

This is probably one of my favorite games on this site and on the internet. I still havent figured out how to kill the whole world i just cant figure out how to do it. But still this is one of the best games ever.

Awesome Game.

Woot, killed off the human race in 90 days! I love this game, it's a very novel idea, and I don't think another game exists like it. Very well done, but I must agree with some of the other people who are reviewing, in saying that there should have been more news updates. Other than that pretty flawless.

nice game

sorry to break it to the person below me, asia is not 3 times bigger than europe, first off thats physically imposible, second of kazakstan and uzbekestan are not part of asia as alot of ppl think they used to be united under the ussr states, third off russia is not part of asia, siberia is thought to be part of asia but geologicaly it is not, trust me i know this i was born in ukraine ;).