Reviews for "Pandemic"

I had a pretty fun time playing through this. I am into the whole Microbiology and Virology so it was simple, yet effectively fun. I would say the overall simplicity is what is holding it back, but that ensures that a wide variety of ages can pick this up and enjoy it. I mean hypothetically killing the human race, what's not to love? It is very basic though, and I breezed through it just leveling up and making sure my visibility was low. I mean maybe since I am aware how this stuff works it was easier to me, but it worked well to entertain me. I mean what you've created here is fantastic, I love this virus simulator on the human race. It was my pleasure to play this one. If you want a couple thrills than this game will definitely toss you a few, and its even better if you're actually interested in virology. This one definitely deserves a play through, check it out.

Fuck Madagascar.

Cool game... Thing is, what if this really happened................

I enjoy this game.Far toomuch.I am not evil.But the game is total Awesomeness.I cant wait to play it again,I hope there will be a third one in the future.

Love it!