Reviews for "Pandemic"

fuck west europe 2 times in a row.great game but shit its hard to infect west damn europe.
pain in the ass.

Wait, now I can play god AND get back at those creepy asians? Goodbye voodoo dolls, HELLO pandemic!

I had a pretty fun time playing through this. I am into the whole Microbiology and Virology so it was simple, yet effectively fun. I would say the overall simplicity is what is holding it back, but that ensures that a wide variety of ages can pick this up and enjoy it. I mean hypothetically killing the human race, what's not to love? It is very basic though, and I breezed through it just leveling up and making sure my visibility was low. I mean maybe since I am aware how this stuff works it was easier to me, but it worked well to entertain me. I mean what you've created here is fantastic, I love this virus simulator on the human race. It was my pleasure to play this one. If you want a couple thrills than this game will definitely toss you a few, and its even better if you're actually interested in virology. This one definitely deserves a play through, check it out.

Fuck Madagascar.

Cool game... Thing is, what if this really happened................