Reviews for "Pandemic"

You can easily spread the virus in 80-90 days by this following steps:

1. Set the visibility stat by two or zero (clear out all lethality).. you may leave the immune system checked
2. Start adding points in infectivity option by spend the points in transmission... pick waterborne + airborne first because its will spread easily. then Add incubation, survivability and so on
4. When you have more points... spent all the points on transmission
5. Once the infections spreads nearly 60% begin spend the points on pick immune system, coagulant, hemorrhaging (it's least visibility but it's more lethal)
6. I will pick the most obvious symptom like sneezing and coughing in later stages.
7. Once you noticed every part of the regions has been heavily infected. keep going even you'll get notification says something like, one or more country has closed their public border bla.. bla..bla... just continue... because it's already too late for them to close the borders... the population has been infected.. hehehehe!
8. The breaking news will way "It's the end of the mankind"... and you know why ;p

fuck west europe 2 times in a row.great game but shit its hard to infect west damn europe.
pain in the ass.

Wait, now I can play god AND get back at those creepy asians? Goodbye voodoo dolls, HELLO pandemic!

I had a pretty fun time playing through this. I am into the whole Microbiology and Virology so it was simple, yet effectively fun. I would say the overall simplicity is what is holding it back, but that ensures that a wide variety of ages can pick this up and enjoy it. I mean hypothetically killing the human race, what's not to love? It is very basic though, and I breezed through it just leveling up and making sure my visibility was low. I mean maybe since I am aware how this stuff works it was easier to me, but it worked well to entertain me. I mean what you've created here is fantastic, I love this virus simulator on the human race. It was my pleasure to play this one. If you want a couple thrills than this game will definitely toss you a few, and its even better if you're actually interested in virology. This one definitely deserves a play through, check it out.

Fuck Madagascar.