Reviews for "Pandemic"

hmz

the easiest way to do this is by clicking go a hundred times without touching anything. then buy all the transmisison stuff, and click another 50 times. en than click all the symptons. easy...

what i found weird was that your virus infects airplanes without even buying the airborne thingy :S

hmmm

well it was rather simple to beat... once it spread just put up the simptems. and i didn't know india was in europ.... and so is most of russia.. huh ;)

good

it was fun, you should have done your research, the populations in real life are alot higher then you had, and alot of what you had marked as europe is actually asia.

Spooky

Man... a single sickness wiping out the entire world... chilled my spine! Great idea, great concept. It could evolve into something a lot better. A little bit more graphic maybe. Something like the editing modes in Spore maybe.

The game is awesome, keep up!

I suck

I tried not clicking on anything and just letting the virus run it's course and i killed 484856 people which was better then the 320000 i killed using points trying to win. The lesson is, never try.