Reviews for "Dreaming Illusion"

Good flash!

Is thi your first flash? If so hats off to you.
If not then wahtever it was still very nice work.
I was expecting something to happen with that tree in the end though.
The music was hella creepy.
I think I had a nightmare similar to that one time, that involved crows and living trees and alligators and things like that. Haha thanks for reminding me of a childhood nightmare.
5/5 Superb work.
I hope to see more like it.

Wow, loved it.

Beautiful work, worthy of the front page.

Fantastic

I really liked this movie and agree with the previous reviewer, It should be worthy of a front page. I also love the music. Do you have a name for that song?

Very good, I voted 5 because I loved it

Okay, first of all, your replay button doesn't work, so please script that accordingly(Convert to symbol, add actionscripting to the button not the frame, and it should be in the "Actions - Button" bar. There is a plus sign, click it. It's in Movie control in the top one, and select goto, and enter frame 2.) Now that I have that out of the way, I wanted to watch it again so I loaded it again... Lol.

Graphics: I would have given you a 10 was it not for the heavy use of photoshop filters, other than that it was very abstract and nice and grainy. An improvement could have been better bats, but that would mean it would lose its abstract value.
Style: It has very good style, but I would like to point out that I couldn't really get it.
Sound: I loved the song, it was beautiful and dramatic. If anything could have been a turnoff, it would be if there wasn't the music to add an eerie, surreal atmosphere to the movie.
Violence: Not really any but I felt like adding a bit to the mix...
Interactivity: There was a play button! Oh, and I liked the replay button(even though it didn't work) so use it again.
Humor: Not really any.
Overall: It was very good, and I hope you make more like it.

MrCritical signing out.

good one

that was a pretty unique and interesting animation. the graphics were quite good, cool, characters, good audio and it was very nice to watch.. offered some very nice entertainment.
good job.