Reviews for "Naruto Party VI"

dude nice sense of humor!

DUDE YOU PUT GOLDMEMBER IN THERE YOU ROCK!!! dude the benchwarmers and uhh well thats most of the stuff i recognized anyways but great movie!!

Gangstalicious? Lol Extremely good xD

*agrees* I love how you make your own series like snowdragon. And you I believe were the first to use the movie scripts instead of just music, as everyone else who has started to reply with snowdragons versions. I really liked it, and the only thing I might possibly suggest you should do (this is like flame or stuff) is add the disclaimer and yea. hi.

All in all lovve your flashes they're pimpilicious.
(sry i just love saying gangstalicious and/or pimpilicious)
*Dotdotdot*
yea.

--XUchihaSakuraX

V-day

I luv naruto first of all also I seen alot of the naruto party flashes
Good drawings
Sound was great
Humor was good
My favorite part was with orichimaro (srry if i spelled it wrong)

OMG!

OMG! this is the funniest thing ever!!! Make more!! I have a feeling that one of your naruto flashes will be in the top 50 of all time!

WOOT!

Awesome flash! PLZ make more!

P.S (Scotty don't!)