For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 96 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Naruto Party VI"

i like how you did the skits with naruto

I liked the skits they were original and funny exept the fact there from movies but thats cool. I like how the move around while there talking

hahahah!

wow i love naruto, and many of the audio clips you used from waterboy, benchwarmers and such. this was HILARIOUS. please, make more. graphics were good, but i especially liked the anime expressions, those really made things funnier

Saw on Sheezy

Loved it then.. love it still now.. 5d

Haha

I can't say that I like that particular show. (A 14 year-old who doesn't like Naruto?! Who knew?) But! This was something different. Nice Job! Well.... you didn't use your own material... (Most people who make flashes about anime don't) It still deserves a good 4 at the least!

lol

ha that was hilaryous, good animation too