Reviews for "-YRX-MindChambersMadness"

maw

I havn't checked out your stuff in a while but damn is this shit hot. i love the idm/ glitch vibe mixing in there with some serious dub/ dnb. The drums are nice and full, plus the rhythmic syncopations are sex. My only complaint is that the mix is kind of muddy. I think the choir pad is a little too loud and the track noticeably clips at one or two spots. other than that, im glad to of heard this man. stick to this style. it's sex :)

YouriX responds:

Yeah but thanks to you and nub for telling me the secrets about layering that my kicks are so darn sexy and full.
And yeah i had trouble getting the sample as less muddy as possible. Mixing is my darn weakness but im still getting there :D

Mmmm.

Love the chords & strings. Stuttertastic.

Thanks buddy. Just doing my thing you know :P

nice job

it reminds me of jig saw

Lol thanks :)

thats pretty badass

I think you did a great job man!

Thanks man! :)