Reviews for "Dual Thrust"

Nice work!

Y'know the level with all the dot-like things in the way? Jesus that's a frigging difficult level... I prolly suck at the game, but I'd have liked to've seen more finishable levels before that "dots" level.

Umm, and when you die, die, die, the "Press Spacebar to resart" is spelled, well, like that. Little typo.
Speaking of which... since it's spacebar to restart... don't you think it'd be nice to have it as spacebar to continue (to start next level), rather than clicking to continue? Just a thought. Continuity or something.

Having said all that, great game. Luv it to bits.

JackLee responds:

I'm glad you made it to the dots level! You are right though, that dots level is pretty intimidating.

Thanks for mentioning the typo.

Hard Puzzle But Enjoyable...

Wow, there is no down thrust. This is really challenging and the graphics and the music suit each other! Keep up the good work!

very good

il kep it brief , THIS GAME ROCKS

very hard one

yeh this was hard nice game though i never got past level2 but just for knowledge how many levels are their?

JackLee responds:

There are 5 levels. If some people can beat the levels and response is good, I might add some more. See what happens.

Nice game

Reall well done, it's a very nice game. Sound get's annoying though and yes- i was hard. I think I am one of the few who actual played it for 10 minutes