Reviews for "Love Dating Sim 2"

Oh my goth your the best BOMEE!

I love this! I got the guys in the beach... but I couldn't get Liam =,( because, ok I worked my butt off to get 500 bucks and gave it to Garrick and he tricked me! So then I tried to solve the first riddle and I couldn't =( I suck at riddles, WAHH! I can never get Liam! still loved it, if anyone knows the riddle tell me! lol Keep up the great work Bomee! * hugs and kisses* Reply back! =D Great game

I loved it

Most dating sims are so blegghh.. But I liked this one. It wasn't all sex/violence and it was still fun, which is great. I loved the ending for Fantom. <3

absolutly loved it

great job and i mean GREAT job
i loved this game
my favorite was Fantom
i got the magical ending and it was great
hope your bust life allows you to finish it soon
keep up the good work

FANTOM!

I love him ^_^ You should put a link to Garrik's version when it's finished...

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS HELP,,

IF YOU WANT TO DATE FANTOM HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
Go to the forest four or five times and pick the second option ("Your sadness intrigues me") to be able to talk to him again. When he disappears, you need to talk to Jenna enough times to make her your friend before asking her for a spell to free Fantom. Keep on talking to him until he begins talking about spending time in parks and give him a gag gift. Sleep until you have at least 60 HP, put on makeup, and date him. Repeat enough times and you should get the magical ending.