Reviews for "Love Dating Sim 2"

Love it.

I loved this, but I can't seem to date Fantom. I gave him gifts and got like...1000+EXP with him, is this a glitch? Or can you even date him?

PS. Haha, touch Ari's pussy. XD

Love The Game

I love this game. The Fantom (Not Of The Opera) reminds me so much of my husband. I would have loved to get to know him better but I ran out of time :(. I went to the site for the Walkthrough but got a 404 page. Is there another spot where it is avaialbe? Also how do I get spells?

Bomee responds:

awesome hubby u have then :)

Beautiful

I've played this game multiple times and I finally got the magical ending! It was so beautiful...I seriously think I started crying. True love like that is a wonderful thing, not like the sex craze all of the hentai fans seem to be into. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing hentai fans. I'm just saying that it's nice to see that true love still exists. Your games have been amazing and I'm a big fan of yours. I hope you continue making sims like this. You have a real talent!

Boy version

if you want to play the twin brother here is the the address
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /373731

really good BTW ^^

Super!

I LOVED this game. I'm a girl and I'm sick of all the dating games just featuring naked girls for the guys. This was really well done and cute! First I got Liam, then I played again and got Fantom. Great job with this and keep making such awesome games!