Reviews for "Love Dating Sim 2"

this just all around sucked

I love the sim date! Some parts are a little hard for people who don't put much thought into things though, specifically the riddles. I don't particularly enjoy the fact that I got 1,080 EXP with Fantom and still couldn't date him even after buying a bikini and putting on makeup, though.

Hey, you know what would be really cool? A dating sim that doesn't reduce romance to cheap materialism and focus on winning a girl's affection by burning all your money and suffocating her with gifts.

Hints:
clic the trees iff you see this ???

(SPOILERS) The answers to Garrick's riddles in order are "repeat after me", "cornerstone" and "down". The answer for the final project is "love" (what is the final project for, anyways?). Do not capitalize any of the letters, otherwise it will not work. If you want to free Fantom from his curse (do this when you see the dairy page) go downtown, then go to the shop/mall, then go to Hip Femme, click bother Jenna and repeatably talk to her to make her your friend. Then click on "Ask for Spells" and if you talked to Jenna enough, Jenna will break the curse. Fantom does not like any of the gifts at the store (the tie, the laptop and the gag gift).

Besides talking to the guys, there wasn't much to do in this game, just click and read. I still like it. :)