Reviews for "Love Dating Sim 2"

Butterflies

That was spectacular! Is it slightly wrong that when Fantom kisses Ari I get butterflies??? >////< Awww... I wish Fantom was real. You should write a story about these characters - or if you have you must link me to it. I'd love to write some fanfictions about them - but I don't really know much about them...

Gah! Fantom's cute!

Aww It was AMAZING

It was just so cute
I loved it alot
to bad there isnt a guy out there like fantom
awww great job
X3

Super!

I LOVED this game. I'm a girl and I'm sick of all the dating games just featuring naked girls for the guys. This was really well done and cute! First I got Liam, then I played again and got Fantom. Great job with this and keep making such awesome games!

Awesome!

Awww I love this game :D Liam's my favorite ^^
The answers for Garrick's riddles are:
1. repeat after me
2. cornerstone
3. down

^^

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS HELP,,

IF YOU WANT TO DATE FANTOM HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
Go to the forest four or five times and pick the second option ("Your sadness intrigues me") to be able to talk to him again. When he disappears, you need to talk to Jenna enough times to make her your friend before asking her for a spell to free Fantom. Keep on talking to him until he begins talking about spending time in parks and give him a gag gift. Sleep until you have at least 60 HP, put on makeup, and date him. Repeat enough times and you should get the magical ending.