Reviews for "- Heli Invasion II -"

Great until level 21

Overall, this game is pretty good. The only problem I have with it is that the price of the last upgrade is impossible to get, especially after level 21. Decent game, keep up the good work.

Chopper!

Good stuff, would it be possible to get more anti-troop stuff? By level 20 (where I died) they were just coming too fast for us to kill off.

Whats up with the ground troops?

This game waz pretty good except when you get around lvl 10+ the ground troops start increaseing from 1 per second to about 8 per second so u have to shoot the ground the whole time, and that's when the game starts getting boring. You should try making a Heli Invasion 3 and 4 that has more weapons and enemies, just to make the game playable for a long time. :)

good but coluld be bettter

to hard to quik also why no upgrades for the guns like making them into missiles but apart from that and it dose get hard to quikly ggb (good game)

Not a bad little defense game

Sure as hell beats shuffling paperwork all day. Thanks for the effort in throwing this little gem together.