Reviews for "- Heli Invasion II -"

Not bad, not bad at all. Menus were a little hard to read, but that, and the lack of many modifications were my only criticisms

fun game, but you cant by the finish fire rate for your main gun and how do you get past level 15? need to be able to increase accuracy of your guns. to hit your targets better and maybe up grades to the weapons like more barrels for the weapons

Alright. You know, I love this classic. Challenging, but nigh impossible after wave 15.

To anyone else out there who's gonna read this, bet you can't beat wave 15 on normal mode.

~Love, the Militaires Sans Frontières.

Way too challenging. I was defeated easily, and the items were way overpriced. It was really dumb, I missed one helicopter adn just got destroyed. I hope this gets blammed.

Great game but..

This is a great game but, as some of the other reviews have pointed out, it gets easy too quickly (by level 8 I had all my turrets just do the work) and it's repetitive.

Having said that it is good fun & it's a game a would play if I needed to kill half an hour or if I'm at college and I've finished all my work.

Simple game, good fun but gets easy way too fast

7/10.