Reviews for "«REMEMBER ME» (REUPLOAD)"

You'll see (he he) SOON ENOUGH!

Who could forget you DjSpada your getting to the top now. Your getting better Dj! your getting better!

The fourty more thing (he he) thats not what I meant. It was suposed to be a riddle but im not that good with riddles.Cause I know you already have 40 songs out, but with the reupload it makes 41.

Now what I meant was something else. I meant that with fourty more, meaning by 40 dollars.
I could by me that music studio 10th anniversary software. I know I won't come out with a big hit But I've practicing and practicng. I'll start in the video game section and then I'll do some in the trance section. I got the the Music maker game for the PS2 I thoght that It was great but the only reason why I didn't like it because I you can't put the songs you make on to the computer. Thats when I decided to get the music studio software. Don't worry I'm going to try my best. Once I get it i'll probably make the fire emblem - togther we ride remix then when im finisned. I'll e-mail it to you to see if it sounds good and if there is any problem with it you can tell me what I should do or what I did wrong. (he he) Thats what I ment by 40 more. You don't care if I get in the audio business right! I just feal like making my own audio.

Your friend

Viewtiful-Masta

DjSpada responds:

Hey Viewtiful-Masta! Oh lol sry for the missunderstanding. Keep practicing man! Im sure you can get better than you are now! Gl for everything, and sry fot this reallyyyy late response :P.

TTYL!

bye!

You Will Alway's be V!

U R V 4 LIFE!

Hi Viewtiful-QuickMan! lol thx man

A bit of old Skool - With Trance included

Creative...

It shows traces of your "Coming Through" Song a while back...cause when I first listened to that song. I thought the girl vocalist in the song was saying "Remember me". Nice trance song with a bit of Old school spada is what I'll rate this song.

DjSpada responds:

Hey Drkdragon! Cool, im glad you noticed that, it means you know my songs well :) thx for yoru review and score!
bye!

Wow

Great song!
I recognised those vocals ;)
You did some nice stuff with Ejay Dance 6, am I correct? Lol, Anyway love the song, make me feel like I should make some time to make another song. :D
I loved it.

Check out my music,
Smad.

COME ON!!!!!

Do you have a cd i could possibly buy. I think your music is vastly underatted, i love your music it deserves much higher ratings then just a shitty 3, do you possibly have a cd your selling?